How To Factory Reset Samsung s7 and All Samsung Mobiles and Tablets
How do I factory reset my Samsung Galaxy?
You can Factory reset Samsung s7 / s7 edge and all Samsung phones and tablet with the same methods. There are many ways to hard reset Samsung mobiles depends on the condition of your mobile. If your mobile is in on condition and you want to hard reset your s7 or any model you can reset your mobile from mobile settings. I will tell you all the methods to reset your Samsung mobile.
1: Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy S7 / S7 edge and all models in Powered Off condition
We have to use this method in many cases. Some times mobile phone stucks on logo hand and sometime we may forget the password of our device. we have to reset Factory reset Samsung s7 All Samsung Models in recovery mode. first of all, ensure that you are remember the google account login that you use in google play store because if you do not remember the Gmail Id or password of Gmail id, you may be in problem. Your mobile will be gone in FRP mode and you have to login into Gmail id.
Follow these steps to check your mobile FRP is on or off.
- Turn off mobile
- Press and hold Volume Down and Home Button
- While continuing to hold volume down and home, press and hold the Power button until downloading mode appears on Screen.
- You can find here the FRP status of your mobile
- If FRP Status is OFF you can Factory reset Samsung s7 All Samsung Models otherwise you will have to log in to your Gmail account after reset mobile phone.
Follow these steps to factory reset Samsung s7 all Samsung models
How do I factory reset my Galaxy s7?
- Ensure the Samsung mobile is powered off.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Home buttons.
- While continuing to hold volume up and home, press and hold the Power button until the Samsung logo appears on the screen
- RECOVERY BOOTING appears in the upper-left and mobile will go in recovery mode.
- You can use the volume up and down buttons to scroll through the available options and the power button to select.
- From the Android Recovery screen, select Wipe data/factory reset
- Select Yes and Allow several options for the factory data reset to complete.
- Select Reboot system now.
- Allow several minutes for the reboot process to complete.
Warning: All of your data, downloaded apps and settings will be erased during the reset Factory reset Samsung s7/s7 and all Samsung devices.
You can also watch this video also to learn how do I factory reset my Samsung Galaxy?
If you have any question in you mind, you can ask in comment section. If your problem does not solve by resetting the mobile phone you can flash your mobile with Samsung flash tool Odin3. I will upload the complete course on the method on samsung flashing in this website. If you want to learn Samsung flashing please tell me to comment section.