Samsung Galaxy S7 Wallpaper HD Free Download
How do I change my wallpaper on my Samsung Galaxy s7?
The Samsung Galaxy S7 is a superbly designed piece of generation. Make it that much more pretty and display off your non-public flare through customizing the wallpaper on the Lock screen and domestic display. whilst you are at it, keep in mind whether or not to turn on wallpaper movement, a neat 3D impact that on your smartphone’s wallpaper whilst you tilt your telephone.
How to change wallpapers on the Samsung Galaxy S7 ?
Swipe down from the top of the Galaxy s7 screen to pull down the Notification Shade. Now click on the Settings button in the top right corner (looks like a gear). Here you will see the Wallpaper Option and top on this. It’s in the quick settings options at the top of the menu.
Tap the switch next to the Wallpaper motion effect to add a motion effect to your wallpaper. The wallpaper will move as you tilt your device. Tap Set as wallpaper to confirm.
How to set a Galaxy S7 wallpaper from your photo gallery ?
f you want to set a wallpaper you snapped with your Galaxy S7 to be your new wallpaper, you do not need to go through the settings of your mobile. You can easily set a new wallpaper from right within the Gallery app.
- Just click on Gallery icon from the Home screen or app drawer.
- Tap the photo you want to set as your Galaxy S7 wallpaper.
- Click on the More button in the top right corner of the mobile screen.
- Select here Set as wallpaper option.
- Choose whether you want the wallpaper for your Home screen, Lock screen, or both.
- Tap Set as wallpaper to confirm.
Learn Also :